2016 Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Association (APSA) conference
Location:The University of Sydney
The APSA Annual Scientific Meetings bring together international and national academics and researchers in the fields of pharmaceutical science, clinical sciences, pharmacy practice, and pharmacy education.
The 2016 conference theme is Precision medicine, personalising healthcare, which will cover recent advances and potential for personalised medicine, and encompass symposia on advanced practice, infectious diseases, improving medicines use, drug delivery, big data for precision medicine / e-health and precision therapy.
The program will showcase the latest scientific research in each field and offer attendees the opportunity to network with colleagues and other leading international and national scientists and academics at both social and scientific activities.
A key feature of the meeting will be the chance for early career researchers and students to present their research findings in poster and oral presentation sessions. APSA’s annual awards and prizes will also be presented during the meeting. This year, we will be offering an Early Career Investigator Award.
The conference is open to members and non-members from related disciplines, and is relevant for:
• academic and industrial scientists associated with drug discovery, drug formulation and drug delivery research and development
• regulatory and clinical scientists involved in bioavailability and bioequivalence study design and assessment, preparation and review of regulatory dossiers
• start-up company representatives faced with implementing strategies for rapid drug discovery and development
• researchers in the clinical and practice areas of pharmacy
• academics with an interest in pharmacy education
• students and postdoctoral fellows from Australia and New Zealand in all areas of pharmaceutical science and pharmacy.
For more information, see the conference website at https://expertevents.eventsair.com/QuickEventWebsitePortal/apsa2016/website