Career Transitions Breakfast: health and medical research sector
Location:Dolton House, Hyde Park, Sydney
Join us to hear from Sophia Symeou, co-founder and CEO of INS Career Management, on successful career transitions, as well as a panel of professionals who help researchers move into different roles. To give you the opportunity to hear first-hand from those who successfully moved between roles in the health and medical research sector we have also invited some amazing women who are pursuing diverse career paths to join each table as ‘table experts’. Join us for good food, good company and refreshing career discussions!
What’s included: Guest speaker & panel discussion, hot breakfast and networking!
Registration: Member $40 Non-member $75 via website http://www.franklinwomen.com.au
Panellists and Table Experts
• Dr Saraid Billiards, Head of Strategy & Engagement, Science in Australia Gender Equity
• Martijn Bijker, Immuno-Oncology Lead, Merck and Director and Founder of from SCIENCE to PHARMA
• Belinda Butcher, Director – Biostatistics & Medical Writing, WriteSource Medical
• Nicole Cawston, Recruitment Manager, Health Sciences, AurecAurec
• Andrea Cowley, consultant, Health Technology Analysts
• Sandra Heriot, Director, Service system reform directorate, Department of Family and Community Services NSW
• Louisa Jorm, Director, Centre for Big Data Research in Health, UNSW
• Melissa Mail, Commercial Theme Leader, USYD
• Wendy Oakes, Health Policy and Advocacy Manager, The Heart Foundation
• Alida Rossi, Director of Customer Excellence for Australia & New
What is Franklin Women? We are a professional community for women working in health and medical research careers. We aim to bring together like-minded women to create new career connections, offer professional and personal development, & to have a bit of fun, too!