Charles Perkins Centre Westmead: Preventing Death Starts in Youth
Research & Networking Forum
Location:Cabaret, Westmead Education Conference Centre (WECC)
Collaborating, Innovating and Thinking across the Westmead Precinct
The forum will showcase the high-calibre, diverse and innovative work conducted by researchers and CPC project node leads working across Westmead
This year's theme is 'Preventing Death Starts in Youth’
Don’t miss your chance to showcase your research and share in prizes worth over $2,000.
• Submission deadline is 22 September 2017.
• Research prize for the best abstracts.
Time: 12noon (lunch) 12.30pm forum starts & concludes with prizes, drinks & nibble at 5pm
Contact us: [email protected]
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Thursday 16th November 2017
Abstracts are invited for Oral & Poster Presentations
• Oral presentations will include questions and answers
• Poster presentations to be displayed on poster boards in portrait orientation
• Poster presentations to be printed to A2 size
Instructions for abstracts:
• The Abstract must be in 12 point Arial font, single spacing and fit on one page with margins of 3cm on all pages.
The abstract should contain:
• Title (in capitals and bold-address forum theme)
• Authors and co-authors (with name of presenting author underlined)
• Department or Division, include email address of presenting author
• The body of the abstract should be no more than 300 words and contain the headings - Objective/s, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
Abstracts will be printed in the program in their original format.
Submission of abstracts: Please state preference for Oral or Poser presentation and email as a MS Word attachment to [email protected] Enquiries: Helen Splarn 0412 643 035