Costly decisions: discussing high cost, evidence-based but unfunded cancer therapies
Cancer Research Network & Mater Hospital
Location:Poche Centre Auditorium (Opposite Mater Entrance) 40 Rocklands Rd, North Sydney
The University of Sydney Breast Cancer Special Interest Group & Mater Hospital are holding an evening event to discuss high cost, evidence-based but unfunded cancer therapies. All welcome!
Participants will hear about the latest (but costly) cancer therapies and the financial challenges associated with these treatments. Audience members will also enjoy a lively panel discussion with opportunities for questions and comments.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Professor Lidia Schapira, Director of Cancer Survivorship Research, Stanford University, San Francisco
• Professor Fran Boyle, Professor of Medical Oncology & Director of Patricia Ritchie Centre for Cancer Care and Research, Mater Hospital
• A/Professor Rachel Morton & Dr Anupriya Agarwal & The University of Sydney
• Dr Renee Lim, Pam McLean Centre, The University of Sydney
• Carolyn Kearney, Consumer representative
Please register by 19 September for catering purposes - REGISTER NOW: http://surveys.rws.medfac.usyd.edu.au/index.php/764762?newtest=Y