CRN Grant Preparation Workshop
Location:New Law School Lecture Theatre 104 Eastern Ave The University of Sydney Camperdown campus
The Cancer Research Network Melanoma & Skin Cancer SIG is hosting a grant preparation workshop on Wednesday, 30 November. All welcome!
The workshop will be led by senior researchers who have extensive experience preparing and submitting grant applications. Come and get feedback on your grant ideas, brainstorm new proposals and meet new collaborators!
Each proposal will be allocated a 10 min presentation and then will receive 15 mins of feedback and advice from your peers, who will include a range of panel experts with grant review panel experience. We will also discuss top tips for grant proposals.
Research proposals have been received on topics that cover melanoma follow-up, skin screening, whole genome sequencing for non-melanoma skin cancer, health economics and policy.
• Hear about new research being planning in the melanoma and skin cancer field
• Support and give feedback to your colleagues
• Extend your network and collaborators
• Strengthen your grant applications
• Get advice from experienced grant review panel members