Future of Health Series 2018: Transforming Australia’s Health Industry
As we focus on delivering better, patient-centric journeys, insights and outcomes in efficient ways, we soon discover the new opportunities for innovation, as well as the challenges and risks. While new technologies offer exciting possibilities, the task of navigating the best path in an increasingly interconnected digital ecosystem is not one for the faint-hearted.
Future of Health Series 2018 will look at digital strategies that increase capacity for innovation, applications of AI for optimised care delivery, leveraging data for enhanced decision making and to inform organisational strategy, and the effective integration of digital platforms across health facilities.
The Series will bring together senior stakeholders to discuss the latest advancements, issues and opportunities in the health sector.
• Better experiences and outcomes
• Decision-making for clinicians with Big Data
• Improving population health through analytics
• Digitising infrastructure for efficiency and productivity
• Exploring AI & its potential to augment clinicians
- Patient centricity: Revolutionising delivery for better experiences and outcomes
- Building the health care provider’s capacity for innovation
- Opportunities for Big Data to drive decision making for clinicians
- Improving the health of the population through clinical analytics
- Digitising key infrastructure for clinical efficiency and productivity
- Device integration, mobility and collaboration with health providers to deliver a safer, integrated approach to patient care
- Explore AI innovations and its potential to augment clinicians
- Michael Frost - Group Head, Communications and Primary Healthcare - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Dr Zoran Bolevich- CEO - eHealth NSW
- Dr Michael Brydon- CEO - Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Aaron Jones- Chief Nursing Information Officer - IM&TD Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Dr Angus Ritchie- Nephrologist - Concord Hospital and Chief Medical Information Officer - Sydney Local Health District (SLHD)
- Raj Verma- Director, System Transformation and Patient Experience - Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Dr Anthony Brown- Executive Director - Health Consumers NS