Patient Reported Outcomes Collection in Routine Clinical Care
Location:Level 2 Conference Room, The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, Hawkesbury Road, Westmead
The topics covered will be:
- Why it is important to collect PROs as part of routine clinical care – Prof Madeleine King
- CINSW (future) data collection requirements for PROs – CINSW speakers TBC
- Current Australian initiatives in the area of PRO collection in routine clinical care
o ADAPT – Prof Phyllis Butow
o PROMPT care – Prof Afaf Girgis
- IT challenges for the routine collection and reporting of PROs
- Demo of Zedoc – an IT platform solution that can integrate with multiple eMRs
There will also be an open forum, following afternoon tea, for discussion and generation of ideas for future implementation projects.
RSVP by January 23 for catering purposes and attendee list for venue to Bronwyn ([email protected])
Videoconference facilities for Blacktown and Nepean participants will be available. Location details will be provided closer to the time. Please indicate on RSVP if you will be joining from one of these locations.
Participants who do not have access to WIMR should go to reception and sign the attendee list.