qPCR Seminar Tour
Presented by Bioline
Location:WIMR, Level 2 Seminar Room
Bioline would like to extend an invitation to a rare opportunity for all scientists doing or looking to do qPCR, to widely benefit them in their research developments.
Our expert scientists will help those with minimal to expert knowledge in qPCR to broaden their insight.
This free event will include:
• A look into qPCR: Probe and SYBR green chemistries
• Designing and optimizing qPCR experiments
• Troubleshooting and best practices
• Analysis and interpreting data
• Advanced applications: Multiplexing, genotyping, mutation detection and working with challenging samples
Please register your interest at: http://www.bioline.com/contact-bioline
(State "qPCR Seminar" within the message field)