WORKSHOP: Implementation Science in practice: Finding the Framework that Fits
Location:Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney OR via web-link from Newcastle
This workshop is for early-mid career researchers and anyone with an interest in implementation research design, and aims to help provide an understanding of the application of some of the commonly used frameworks.
Keynote presentations describing research protocol in-depth: the RE-AIM framework & the Healthy Living after Cancer Project by Professor Elizabeth Eakin from the University of Queensland.
Case Study presentations by selected guest speakers, looking at the frameworks they selected for recent research, outlining the decision making process, challenges of implementing the framework, and evaluation of the performance of the framework.
Expert panel discussion to answer your questions and further analyse the implementation framework selection process.
Attendees can join the presentations in Sydney at The Charles Perkins Centre, or alternatively if they are located in the Hunter region, participants can attend the satellite group from The Hunter Medical Research Institute in Newcastle. This satellite group will join Sydney via web-link, and will be facilitated by a local expert. At registration, please select whether you will join in Sydney or Newcastle.
- Professor Elizabeth Eakin - University of Queensland (keynote)
- Professor Afaf Girgis and Dr Ben Smith - Ingham Research Institute
- A/Prof Gillian Gould & Dr Yael Bar Zeev - University of Newcastle
- Dr Tim Luckett & Dr Melanie Lovell - University of Technology Sydney
- Dr Janet Long & Dr Natalie Taylor - Australian Institute of Health Innovation
- Meghan Finch - University of Newcastle
- Bea Brown -NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre
- Professor Jane Phillips - University of Technology Sydney