17th Australian Cell Cycle, DNA Damage Response and Telomeres Meeting
Location:Powerhouse Museum in Darling Harbour, Sydney
The Australian Cell Cycle meeting been running for now for over two decades and brings together leading research groups from across Australia to share their latest research findings, facilitate collaborations, and to engage with international experts in the cell cycle, telomere, DNA damage and cancer research fields. In recent times it has expanded from a small local meeting to one with a growing international reputation.
The 2019 meeting will be our biggest yet, with 4 exceptional keynote speakers already confirmed:
• Agnel Sfeir (Telomere Biology, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine, NYU),
• Agata Smogorzewska (Genome Maintenance, Rockefeller University, New York, USA),
• Gerry Hanna (Head, Department of Radiation Oncology, Peter Mac, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia),
• Karlene Cimprich (Genome stability and DNA replication, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA).
In addition, we have and extensive list of preeminent National speakers including:
• Nikki Verrills (Newcastle Uni)
• Helena Richardson (La Trobe)
• Gretchen Poortinga (Peter Mac)
• Sharad Kumar (Uni SA)
• Mustafa Krasraw (USyd)
• Olga Martin (Peter Mac)
• Mark Cowley (CCI-UNSW)
• Helen Rizos (Macquarie Uni)
• Tony Papenfuss (WEHI)
• Jörg Heierhorst (SVI)
• Vi Wickramshinge (Peter Mac)
• Paul Clarke (TRI-UQ)
• John Lock (UNSW)
• Chris Jolly (Centenary Institute)
• Benjamin Kile (Monash)
As always we will again have a large number of slots open for select Oral Abstracts, along with our famous Poster and FF sessions and lots of opportunities for EMCR to present their work.
Oral abstract submissions close 19th April
Poster abstract submissions close 24th May
Early Bird Registration: $450 Scientist/Clinician (Until 19th April)
Early Bird Student Registration: $295 (Until 19th April)
Normal Registration: $600 Scientist/Clinician
Normal Student Registration: $375
Day Registration: $250.
Conference Dinner: $115 (Tuesday 18th June)