CINSW SW-TCRC Conference Support
Round 2 2015
This round of applications close: Friday 25th September 2015
The SW-TCRC will be providing financial support to cancer researchers and clinical professionals to present their work at a National or International conference. Applicants are required to have an abstract accepted for presentation at the conference.
Up to $2,000 is available to attend a conference within Australia and up to $5,000 is available to attend an international conference.
There will be two rounds of Conference Support funding in 2015.
2015 funding round closing dates:
Friday 27th March 2015
Friday 25th September 2015
- Conference Support awards are open to the following cancer researchers and health professional disciplines:
- Basic/Biomedical researchers
- Clinical researchers (Research Fellows, Research Registrars)
- Medical staff (Registrars in training, Fellows)
- Nurses working in oncology disciplines (medical, radiation, surgery, haematology or palliative cancer care) or clinical trials
- Data managers
- Social workers, Psychologists, Radiation therapists, Medical physicists
- Other health professionals working in the area of cancer services (e.g. Cancer Genetic Counselors, Pharmacists, Dieticians, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists or Speech therapists)
- Applicants should have an abstract accepted for presentation at the conference.
- Applicants must register for membership of the SW-TCRC.
- The applicant's primary site of work or training must be a SW-TCRC affiliated institution with at least 12 months employment or training at this site.
- Cancer researchers and health professionals who have access to other conference and travel funding schemes are not eligible to apply to this scheme.
- Individuals are only eligible to receive one SW-TCRC Conference Support award in a two year period.