CINSW SW-TCRC Student Award 2014
Applications Close: Friday 4th April 2014
The CINSW SW-TCRC Student Awards will provide funding support for PhD student projects in cancer research based at Westmead Hospital, Blacktown Hospital, Nepean Hospital or the Westmead Millennium Institute. Up to $5,000 per student will be available for direct research costs related to the student’s research project. The funds must be used within a 12 month period.
• Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD in cancer research. Students should be in year 1, 2 or 3 of their PhD. Students can be engaged in any discipline of research relevant to cancer (including behavioral, biomedical, clinical, epidemiological, health economics, health services and psychosocial).
• Applicants must be conducting their research within Westmead Hospital, Blacktown Hospital, Nepean Hospital or the Westmead Millennium Institute.
• Applicants must register for membership of the SW-TCRC.
• Applicants must either hold a primary scholarship (from the NHMRC, their University of enrolment or from another source) or their project must be funded by a peer reviewed grant.
• Applicants must not currently hold a Cancer Institute NSW Research Scholar Award.