SW-TCRC Solid Tumour Immunotherapy PhD Scholarship
The SW-TCRC is offering one full-time 12 month PhD scholarship in the field of solid tumour immunotherapy. This scholarship is available to a recent medical graduate commencing a PhD in tumour immunotherapy in 2015. The scholarship is available for a period of 12 months and includes a tax exempt stipend of $37,800.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Have completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or a Doctor of Medicine degree. Specialist training in an oncology related field would be advantageous.
- Be enrolled or be planning to enrol in a full-time PhD to commence in 2015.
- Not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the stipend rate to undertake the proposed study. Salary for work unrelated to the student’s research is not subject to this limit.
The scholarship provides a tax exempt stipend of $37,800 for a period of 12 months.
Applications should include:
- Solid Tumour Immunotherapy PhD Scholarship application form
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
- Letters of support from two professional referees
The application process may include an interview with a panel including the SW-TCRC Director.