Becoming a Member
Sydney West Translational Cancer Research Centre membership is free for eligible persons. Sign up today.
Benefits of SW-TCRC membership include:
- Access to the members only online Knowledge Portal.
- Eligibility to apply to internal funding schemes of the SW-TCRC, including travel and research support.
- Access to support for preparation of Ethics, Research Governance and Grant applications.
- Access to educational and mentoring activities offered through the SW-TCRC.
- Eligibility to apply as Lead Investigator on Cancer Institute NSW funding schemes requiring TCRC endorsement.
- Access to collaborative links and networking opportunities with other translational cancer researchers.
- Eligibility to participate in Sub-committees of the SW-TCRC (including Education and Training, Research Support, Biobanking and Data Collection, Clinical Trials).
Members of the SW-TCRC are expected to support the goals and objectives of the program. To allow the SW-TCRC to fulfill its reporting requirements, information on educational or research activity and outcomes may be requested from members.