- This event has passed.
2nd Centre for Translational Skin Research (CTSR) Networking Seminar
27 March @ 8:30 am - 27 March @ 12:00 pm
Please register HERE for free by Friday 06th of March 2020.
We would like to invite researchers, clinicians or someone with interest in skin research to attend this seminar and hear from the researchers from across the University of Sydney and Skin Hospital talking about their current research projects on skin and skin conditions. By participating in this event, you’ll also have the opportunity to meet new colleagues and begin building connections and possible collaborations.
- Professor Anne Cust, School of Public Health, USyd
- Professor Diona Damian, Central Medical School, USyd
- Professor Pablo Fernandez-Penas, Westmead Medical School, USyd
- Professor Scott Menzies, Discipline of Dermatology, USyd
- Professor Wieland Meyer, Westmead Medical School, USyd
- Associate Professor Scott Byrne, School of Medical Sciences at The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, USyd
- Associate Professor Andrew Harman, School of School of Medical Sciences, USyd
- Associate Professor Jinman Kim, School of Computer Science, USyd Sydney
- Associate Professor Vincent Gomes, School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, USyd
- Dr Ashod Kherlopian, Northern Medical School, USyd