Digital Health Week 2021
08 February @ 12:00 am - 11 February @ 11:59 pm
In 2021 the Digital Health & Informatics Network (DHIN) will be bringing you a joint event with the University of Melbourne. Digital Health Week, in February 2021, is an opportunity for anyone interested in digital health and informatics to participate in a program of virtual events and share research and ideas. It is designed to be both informative and a showcase of the innovative work being undertaken in digital health across the University of Sydney, the University of Melbourne, and beyond. Digital Health Week 2021 will bring together researchers, health services, and industry to build eHealth collaborations.
07/12/2020: Abstract submissions are now closed and are being reviewed. Thank you to all who submitted. The Working Group aims to be in contact with all submitting authors by COB Friday 11th December to advise of an outcome.
Closed: Abstracts are invited from the following research topics (in alphabetical order):
– Data and learning health systems
– eHealth education
– eHealth and Health services
– Equity, equality, and the digital divide
– Games and gamification for health
– Mobile applications and wearable technologies
– Social media and social networking sites
– Technology and the health workforce
– Telehealth and telepractice
– Virtual and augmented reality
Presenters nominate their preference for an ePoster or presentation format.