Sydney Cancer Conference 2021
09 September @ 12:00 am - 10 September @ 11:59 pm
The Sydney Cancer Conference will be held September 9 and 10, 2021.
The theme of the Conference is “Bridging research and practice”, incorporating perspectives from the entire translational research continuum.
The program will feature all areas of cancer research – basic biomedical, public health, clinical and psychosocial – making the latest information and research available to researchers, clinicians, students, consumers and members of the public alike.
SCC2021 is hosted in partnership with four Cancer Institute of NSW Translational Cancer Research Centres:
- Sydney Catalyst
- The Kids Cancer Alliance
- Sydney-West Translational Cancer Research Centre
- Sydney Vital
Confirmed invited speakers:
- The Hon. Bronwyn (Bronnie) Taylor MLC, Minister for Mental Health, Regional Youth and Women, Parliament of NSW
- Professor Theresa Whiteside, Professor of Pathology, Immunology and Otolaryngology University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA
- Professor Ethan Basch, Professor of Medicine, Division of Haematology and Oncology, and Professor of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, USA (and affiliated with University of Birmingham)
- Professor Fran Baum, Matthew Flinders Distinguished Professor and Director, Southgate Institute for Health, Society & Equity, College of Medicine and Public Health, Flinders University
Sponsors and exhibitors
It is anticipated that SCC2021 will attract 350 – 400 delegates from across the health sector who are involved in cancer research and treatment.
- Abstracts open mid March
- Early Bird registration opens mid March
- Standard registration open Monday 26 July
- Abstract submission deadline Monday 17 May